1. The Declaration of Faith which reads: La ilaha illallah Muhummed-Ur-Rasul Lul-Lah (there is no other object of worship but Allah and Muhummed is the Messenger of Allah). The Muslims also believe in:.
(a) All the Prophets and Messengers of Allah, including Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, David and Jesus;
(b) All the revealed Books of Allah, of which the Holy Quran is the last and perfect one,
(c) All the Angels who are the spiritual beings of Allah;
(d) The Islamic doctrine that the power of action proceeds from Allah and every human being is morally responsible for his own actions;
(e) The Day of Resurrection and of Judgment.
2. Obligatory Prayers, five times a day.
3. Fasting during the Muslim month of Ramadan. This fasting takes the form of abstaining from all foods, drinks and sensual pleasures from dawn to sunset.
4. Zakaat which is an obligatory tax on savings above a prescribed quantity.
5. The Pilgrimage to Mecca if one has the means of performing it.